"प्रजा-सुखे सुखम् राज्ञः प्रजानाम् तु हिते हितम्, न आत्मप्रियम् हितम् राज्ञः प्रजानाम् तु प्रियम् हितम् ।" -चाणक्य
“The solution to the ills of democracy is more democracy” – John Dewey.
Success of democracy depends on the level of awareness of the citizenry and their understanding of the democratic institutions, their own rights and duties. Democratic systems are structured by a vast body of formal political rules that regulate the relations between politicians, parties, and citizens.
We at FDPR offer a wide array of services to help bridge the gap between formal and informal political processes; to guide public policy formulation. In essence to pursue reforms for a more inclusive and participatory democracy.
We offer clients data driven polling and communication strategies to help understand the needs of vastly diverse polity.
Electioneering involves actively advocating for or opposing a political candidate or party in an election
● Strategy and plan for canvassing in the constituency
● Advertising locally/nationally on print/radio/television/online
● Designing election communications and audio/video messages
● Developing relevant canvassing literature, brochures, billboards , other content and paraphernalia
● Helping develop manifestos and local area development plans
Identifying need for a policy. Making people aware about the need and usefulness of the policy
● To gather information, discussion with appropriate stakeholders
● Developing a procedure for drafting policy and drafting it
● Monitoring and reviewing the policy
● Giving critical feedback on existing govt policies and programmes
Helping an individual leader or party to protect, enhance or build their reputations through the media.
● Well defined strategy
● Messaging as per contemporary trends
● Managing media/social media relations
● Negating bad publicity
● Spreading the leader/party's agenda
● Messaging as per contemporary trends
A voter may choose a candidate/party on consideration of one or more of the following: ● orientations on specific issues and public policy
● general evaluations of the incumbent govt/candidate's performance
● evaluations of the personal characteristics of the candidates
These orientations and evaluations in turn are influenced by two more general attitudinal factors:
● party inclination
● ideological orientations
A no of social, economical and attitudinal factors shapes the choice for a particular party.
Party identification and ideology are more general, long-run factors that influence the attitudes that may force voter to think beyond the performance of the last tenure of the candidate/party, may even force him to ignore the candidate and vote for a particular party/ideology.
Establishing and understanding the co-relations between these factors provide explanation for the voting behaviour. It helps us to understand the electoral dynamics
Thus, the voter behaviour study (survey) :
● points out the pattern and direction of the movement of votes..And the rate of change of the same.
● identifying swing zones.."not based on geography of caste, but on data. Once we see a swing zone, we see the underlying social or economic factors at work there".
● to check the consistency in the voting choices
● experience management
● measure and improve communication with customer feedback
● insights for every leader to improve the employee experience with employee feedback
● product evaluation
● brand evaluation
● providing social inputs necessary for developing an excellent product/service/brand
● providing critical feedback of existing products/brands/services
● providing socio-economic inputs necessary for optimal training of the marketing/sales personal
● providing socio-economic-psychological inputs necessary for a successful advertisement/promotion of a product/brand/service
● providing social and regional inputs for right target segment and region for a particular product
पश्चिम बंगाल 2021 चुनाव- एक विश्लेषण
Bengal Assembly Elections 2021
कृषि में शोध के बिना कोई भविष्य नहीं
Get in Touch
Here for you
Call us 24/7. We are there for your support
Where to find us